I was born in 1926, and Studied at Hammersmith School of Art, St Martin’s School of Art and Royal College of Art (1st Class Diploma).
I did my War Service with the Grenadier Guards, Stars in Battledress and Royal Army Education Corp 1944 – 1948.I taught art atWimbledon School of Art, Medway College of Art, Sir John Cass, School of Art where I was Head of Painting Dept and City of London Polytechnic where I was Senior Lecturer and later Head of School.
From 1976 I have been a full time painter.
DAVID GRAHAM PRICE GUIDE
30 x 25 inches £4,000
36 x 28 inches £5,000
40 x 30 inches £6,500
50 x 40 inches £12,000
This is a rough fee-guide for a single portrait. Frame, travel & accommodation expenses, and VAT are not included. For groups and non-standard sizes please ask for a quote.
METHOD OF WORKING
I like about five sittings and enjoy painting groups as well as individuals. I prefer not to travel within the UK but am happy to travel abroad. I am not currently registered for VAT.
- Royal Academy 1951 – 1995
- Browse and Darby, Cork Street
- Royal Society of Portrait Painters
- McCann Erikson Advertising Co Ltd
- Ogilvy, Benson & Mather
- Paris Salon, Grand Palais
- Israel Observed, Highgate Gallery, 1983
- Royal Festival Hall
- Guildhall Art Gallery
- The Stock Exchange
- Christies, South Kensington
- Sothebys, London
- W. Patterson, Albemarle St. W1
- The City Gallery Business Galleries, Windmill Street
- Fosse Galleries, Stow-on-Wold
- Spirit of London Competition
- Two Lord Mayors Art Awards