Born in Birmingham 1960.
HM Forces BAOR. 1977-1984
Colchester Essex 1984-2017
South Shields 2017 to present.
Having no formal training but sheer passion for painting, learning different techniques over the years and completed many successful commissions in private collections around the world with canvases as large as 8ft x 6ft, with a range of subjects from the natural world to portraiture.
Exhibitions and publications
- Local art exhibitions in the midlands and Essex.
- PAWS Watford winner best oil in show.
- Just Art exhibition Birmingham.
- See Me Scope Miami USA.
- ArTbridge Mayfair London.
- 56th Essex open, Beecroft Gallery overall winner.
- Conversations exhibition Minories Gallery Colchester Essex.
- 56th Essex open, Beecroft Gallery prize winner.
- E Books, Art has no boarders 2 x artwork published.
- A&O commissions x 12 for Europe.
- B Everett association, greeting card publishers.
- Richeson Open Portrait Prize USA, prize winner.
- The Royal Society of Portrait Painters annual exhibition at The Mall Galleries.