Jingfeng Li born in Anshan City, Liaoning Province, China, graduated from Lu Xun Academy of
Fine Arts, a member of the Portrait Society of American, and a member of the French Circle
Foundatlon Art Association, member of Allied Artists of America, painter of French world art
- 2017, “Medog Forest” selected for Figurative 2017, MEAM, Barcelona Spain.
- 2017, “Château de Selles sur Cher” won best building in 6th annual PleinAir Salon Art Competition.
- 2017, “Pasture under the mountain” won Patricia J. Wynne Award in 39th Annual Open
Exhibition in Painting, Sculpture, & Graphics for Non-Members of Salmagundi Club, New York, USA.
- 2017, “In sunshine” won 2nd place in America Art Award
- 2017, “Still life” won 5th place in still life category of member competition of Portrait Society of American.
- 2018, “In sunshine” selected Modportrait 2017, Barcelona, Spain.
- 2018, “Lyon of the goddess” selected by Frence Circle International Competition and works publish in Circle Magazine.
- 2018, “In sunshine” won Graphics award in 105th International annual exhibition of Allied Artists of America, New York, USA
- 2018, “In sunshine” won First place in Religious or spiritual categories of America Art award
- 2019, “Kejia Woman” selected Modportrait 2018, Barcelona, Spain
- 2019, “Château de Selles sur Cher No.4” won best drawing in 8th annual PleinAir Salon Art Competition.
- 2019, “Medog Forest” and “Jishan Village” selected by Annual exhibition of Royal British Artist Society.
- 2019, “Medog Forest” won excellence award in 14 th ARC salon competition.
- 2019, “Wedding dress” won 2019 Art professionals award of Laureates 2019 Prix
International Des Professionals de L’art.
- 2020, “A woman in a phoenix Robe” selected by 2020 Royal Society of Portrait Painters (RP) Exhibition.